In these days and age of automation, most of the MLM business owners are doing more manual work for a prolonged period of time is a big NO! But according to some surveys, nearly 60% of Network Marketing Business owners use MLM Software to make their work easy.
Quite surprising, isn’t it?
Be relaxed! This decade’s MLM Software users increased day by day. Already you have some confusion for which plan is suitable for your MLM business.
I am damn sure about this! The best suitable plan for your all requirements is Unilevel MLM Software. Even some surveys also said the same.
Okay! Let’s now deep dive into the topic.
Unilevel MLM Software
The Unilevel MLM plan is the most effortless of the MLM systems to comprehend. This MLM plan allows for a single distribution line, with each distributor sponsoring as many distributors as they like, and all of these distributors being on their frontline (i.e no spillover). This layout has no width restrictions, so they can create a stronger and longer downline (length).
Compensation in Unilevel MLM
The payout in a unilevel MLM plan is normally computed as 3-8 percent of the overall company volume to the designated level (generally, 5-8 levels). By offering a commission from each member’s (downline) unique business volume, this provides a fraction of every effort from one’s downline member up to a particular level depth. Though level commissions, sales commissions, and business volumes vary per each MLM company, unilevel MLM plans can be made more rewarding by recruiting excellent leadership in the downline. Because there is no way to directly increase the volume of downline except at the primary or first level, good leadership helps to support without reducing total income.
Why Do We Use Unilevel MLM Software?
- To develop a user-friendly, mobile-friendly website.
- The management of the Unilevel plan necessitates the development of organizational penalties with various systematic and theoretical records.
- The customer is in charge of the downlines in order to maximize earnings.
- In the ancestry framework, level records, and Unilevel plan, we can attach new joinings, see and add profiles.
- We can make downlines with any width we want.
- We can track all MLM actions and use them to manage earnings and give bonuses to downlines.
- To manage the full transaction of wallet packets and company data.
- Support CRM, inner cart, and ticket organization support center.
- We can handle easily for every record such as total bonus, purchase, file performer, monthly proceeds, production of the file, details of joining, reports of the task, an issue in the transaction, etc.
Benefits of Unilevel MLM Compensation
- Most MLM firms currently employ the Unilevel compensation plan as their standard plan due to its straightforward and complex cost structure.
- It’s incredibly simple to implement, so it’s always the finest MLM compensation plan for any type of MLM company.
- The biggest benefit of a unilevel plan is that there is no limit to how many distributors one can sponsor, therefore the commission is higher.
- Rather than advancing and breaking away, everyone is treated the same and given the same commission rates.+
- Distributors are encouraged to build wide when depth is limited.
- It’s simple to integrate award bonuses at any level and customize compensation levels.
Most Important Features of Unilevel MLM Software
- Secure and Trusted MLM Software
- Clean & Classic Dashboard
- E-Wallet Integration
- E-Commerce Integration
- Completely Customizable
- Mobile-Friendly Design
- User-Friendly MLM Interface
- Fast & Accurate Calculations
- Crypto-Currency Integration
- SMS Integration
- Direct Referral Commissions
- Payment Gateway Integration
The network marketing industry is gaining traction in major countries. Especially in the USA, China, Germany, Korea, Japan, Africa, the UK, Brazil, France, and India. Many Network Marketing companies have gained massive revenue in recent times. If you want to buy an Unilevel MLM Software and don’t know “Where and how to get the best Unilevel MLM Software”? No worries! Let’s try our unilevel MLM software demo and discuss your upcomming MLM business plan with our experts.